50 Rajawali Barat
Bandung
40183
Jawa Barat
22th September 2014
Dear Guntur
Hi!
How are
you,Guntur? I know you were disappointed to me when I didn’t accept you as my boyfriend
and you waited my answer for three years but with this letter I will be honest and give my answer to you.
Since
the first time we met I knew you were the one that I liked but I was afraid If
you knew what I felt,you’ll kept away from me. Honestly, I wanted to be your
girl friend but I always focus with myschool,because I wanted to be the best. But now, I realized that I need
someone to share the story of my life with. I hope you still need my answer now
Guntur and We can meet again soon.
Ok
see you!
Lestie
P.S. I will give my answer when we meet again.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar